- 9 Major Stories Everyone Got Wrong This Year (via Cracked)
- The AV Club gets all listy right about now, but these are the less obvious ones: Best comedy albums, best podcasts, worst new series, worst films, and least essential albums.
- Wired (whice really needs to get on that Vaporware thing already) gives us "The Year The Internet Went To War", about the top Internet-related news stories of '10.
- Esquire's 102 Things That Made Us Proud This Year.
- Time's Best Blogs of 2010 and Best Websites of 2010. Obviously this one isn't included, but maybe next year, maaaaaan... (But is there any reason these were apparently posted during the summer? Beating the rush, are we?)
- And what the hell, Perez Hilton? The best of 2010 mashed up into one song, that's what the hell.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Getting Listy on 2010
While I'm waiting for Wired's most esteemed Vaporware 2010 (and one of those Cr-48 Chrome notebooks all da kidz are talking about), here are a few 2010 wrap-ups to keep us warm. This isn't all-inclusive, obviously,