Sunday, April 06, 2008

Your Monday Sunday Morning Benediction for April 6, 2008

It's been a long, long time since I whipped one of these on you, oh nonexistent readership, but here we go. You probably don't remember how this works: a quote that is reasonably clever, snarky commentary, or the foundation for my own "cleverness" or commentary. However, I don't think I ever got around to a third potential category: free-standing ads for Kellogg's Dumb Flakes. Today, that changes. From Mike Gallagher's radio show (via Think Progress (via News From ME)):

“No one has supported President Bush on Iraq more than I have.”
-- John McCain
There we are...short, pithy, suitable for Cafepress t-shirts, bumper stickers, keychains, baby jumpers, and (of course) throwing it back in the candidate's face at inoppurtune moments. Have fun.

No comments: