Monday, December 18, 2006

A WINNER IS YOU!



Reasons I deserve to be named Time Man Of The Year:

-Getting up every morning and doing a job where none of my friends actually know what the hell it is I actually do.

-Being one of the blessed and chosen people. By that I mean people who drive Saturns.

-My karaoke version of Bruce Springsteen's "Rosalita".

-Still supporting the Florida Marlins.

-Voting Democratic in a state where there was no point in doing so.

-Contributing absolutely nothing to YouTube except for sending links to people while saying "lookit this!".

-Riding Sheikra at Busch Gardens 15 times in the course of a year.

-Have only watched 6 minutes total of reality programming in 2006.

-Single-handedly keeping the collarless long sleeve shirt industry alive.

-Had mediocre showing in fantasy football league, thus keeping a balance of knowing enough to be competitive but not knowing enough to be tabbed a rotogeek.

-I hug it out, bitch.

-Did not participate in political blogging at all, even in an election year.

-One of 15 people still watching the NBA on a regular basis.

-My Tex Mex Cassarole

-Being man enough to jump on the bandwagon of my girlfriend's team's Super Bowl run after my own team didn't make the playoffs....and won.

-Knew Borat back when Borat was cool, very nice.

-Didn't quit smoking or drinking, but has not had a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte all year.

No comments: