Saturday, September 09, 2006

Who cares.

Supposedly, ABC has started a internet firestorm with the mini-series docudrama about 9/11. First off, this movie is going to paint the Clinton administration in a bad light for failing to get Osama Bin Laden. I am no fan of the Clinton Admin, I think he did alot to damage our national security. Could they have gotten Bin Laden? Probably, but if the Dan Rather report about Bin Laden being in Pakistan and having dialysis on September 10th, 2001 is true. Then I have to ask, why haven't the current admin found enemy number one?

Maybe they don't want to find him. Why would you want to find your Emmanuel Goldstein? What would happen to all those folks at Homeland Security? Would we still need a alert color code? Cause that color code sure seems to get used alot and the politicians use as a us or them in power, who do you trust to defend you. And if after 5 years of hunting Bin Laden and not finding him, I have to ask, Do You Really Feel Safer?

So in retrospect, I could care less what ABC is going to show. Because I am one of those who believe in LIHOP. That stands for Let It Happen On Purpose. 9/11 should not have happened. I don't care what the government says. I don't care what the media says. 9/11 has become synonymous with the war on terror. Or what I like to call it, the fully funded military/industrial complex act.

We have met the enemy, and they are us.

No comments: