Tuesday, August 01, 2006

About that Doom feller

Hi, I'm the guy who hides behind a wall of anonymity. I like it that way. You may like transparency, I like to stay in the shadows and throw barbs. It's just the way I operate. Being a famous net writer ain't in the cards for me. Your mileage may vary.

It's like politicians. Can you tell the difference between democrats and republicans anymore? I can't, except for the Honorable Ron Paul. They spend money like water. Only problem is it's our money they are spending. Did you get a nice raise? They did.

Politics drives me insane. Cause I ain't right in the head to begin with. But if you want to make a good living and live off the hard work of others, become a politician. Junkets, fat cat lobbyists, corporate donations to your very own political action committee. What could ever go wrong you ask! Ask Duke Cunningham. A pox on the lot of them.

I like music. Yes, I know, even a sociopath can like music. From the Beatles to the Byrds to Oasis and Pearl Jam. One of my favorite cd's from the 90's is Van Morrisons "Enlightenment". Ain't that what we all are looking for? Like Van the Man says in Enlightenment, "whats the sound of one hand clapping".

Don't have alot to say the moment. Maybe later. Thats all for now.

No comments: